Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Chic Literature: Feminine, Funny and Fabulous!

I'm not really a bookworm but I do have the weakness for chic literature. Why not, it's funny, sometimes mushy and advocates girl power. Last year, I was informed about the Powerbooks Warehouse Sale in Pioneer, Mandaluyong and without any hesitation, we ditch work and rushed to the place. Boy, it was so fun rummaging through piles and boxes of best buy books! Would you believe that I was able to buy more or less 10 chic lits for only 1 grand (in php, of course)??! Take note, 2 or 3 of them are hardbound. But then, until now, I'm not yet through reading them all. Hehe! I'm such a slow reader - need to psych myself up first to stay focused and get to the zone, you know. And sadly, sometimes I just don't have the time.

I've read quite a few chic lits and here they are. My most favorite would be The Thing About Jane Spring. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Lucreng said...

hey,i am currently working on my thesis regarding chic literature. If you know the people behind this literature, can you please forward me their respective e-mail adds?

I also want to avail a number, (perhaps 4 will do) of chic books..
thank you.

Here's my contact info:
Jennifer Alinsunod
09277044970
jen_lavigne3@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Well written article.