Friday, July 27, 2007

Doctor, doctor, I am sick!

This is my 3rd day to call in sick due to several reasons. I got:

>>> COLD SORES in my nose and I don't know where I got them. My officemates keep on teasing me that I absent myself due to some pimple problem! Yeah right, I just wish it's just a pimple. These cold sores are very painful which I didn't expect at all. Thanks to Dr. Google from which I consulted for medication. After reading a lot of forums, I rushed to the drugstore and bought hydrogen peroxide (for cleaning), nasal saline spray (for moisturizing) and trimycin-H ointment (for treatment). Right now, the sores in my nostrils are gone. What's only left is the pimple-like sore outside my nose. At least, I was able to save some moolah by not consulting a real doctor. Lol.

>>> MUMPS or just SWOLLEN LYMPHNODES right below my ears. As usual, I did self medication by using placing hot compress every night and voila, they're gone! :)

>>> NONSTOP MENSTRUAL PERIOD and yes, I know, right?! I must consult a real doctor this time. :(

No matter what, I have to report in the office by Monday. Otherwise, I have nothing to expect come payday. Yes, I'm still on probation, hence, the no work no pay policy. :(

No comments: