Saturday, July 28, 2007

I want to learn Aikido!

I've just watched Belly of the Beast (2003) here in my thinkpad. Okay, I know, I'm 4 years behind schedule to watch this movie (*loser coughs*). Oh well, I just happen to see the DVD in the shelf and that's when I decided to check it out. It was my first time to watch a Steven Seagal movie (*total loser coughs*) and surprisingly, I was amazed with his Aikido skills. I was watching his fight scenes in awe and I couldn't believe how he moves smoothly while kicking some ass and breaking someone's bones. And from there, I thought, I'd like to learn that too! But how?! I don't have enough time and I need to save my money for my plans of leaving the country in 2 months time. Oh snap! Perhaps, there's Aikido workshop in Mauritius. Hold on sec, I have to google this!

Okay then, I'm back! There are some martial arts workshops but I still need to search further. Will keep you posted if ever I get the opportunity to pursue this exciting activity 'cause honestly, this is SO NOT ME! lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm mauritian,there are aikido courses at vacoas.Contact Lekh.Bissoonauthsing@hotmail.com for more info

Aikido said...

Hi i'm an aikido practitioner.There are courses@cite la caverne,vacoas and clairfond with sensei louis.You can contact me on ian.ub40@gmail.com for more information