Monday, July 23, 2007

Intramuros, Manila

Coming back to Intramuros, Manila is always a breathtaking experience. This used to be my second home during college as my alma mater is located in this historical place. I've been wanting to come back here for a photo op but my work does not permit me. Good thing I have to request for new copies of my diploma and transcript, hence, I had a valid reason to visit the place again. Here are some pictures that I've taken during my visit two weeks ago. The natural lighting was horrendous since it was about to rain at that time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SM Manila, Manila City Hall, Intramuros Golf Course

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
View on top of the Intramuros Walls

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's me sitting on one of the old cannons

No comments: